PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN CITY COUNCIL/COMMISSION/COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- City Council/Commission meeting videos are live-streamed on the City’s website at www.rhe.city/agendas and available for viewing thereafter. Committee meetings are not live-streamed, however, members of the public may participate via Zoom (please see front page of agenda).
- Members of the public may listen to meetings live by calling the phone number listed on the front page of the meeting agenda from any phone, using the listed Meeting ID and password. (Please note: you will not have the ability to speak using the call-in option from a phone line.)
- Public correspondence may be emailed (Contact information may be found on the front page of the meeting agenda). Emails received before 5:00 p.m. the night of the meeting will be forwarded to the City Council, Commission or Committee for their consideration and included as part of the record.
- Members of the public may comment online using eComment below. Once an agenda is published, there will be an “eComment” button next to the linked agenda below under "Upcoming Events". Follow this link to the City’s SpeakUp page. After you register, you may comment on any item on that particular agenda. These comments can be seen by the public, will be considered by the City Council, Commission or Committee and will become part of the record.
- Members of the public who wish to speak during a meeting may join the Zoom meeting by visiting http://www.zoom.com/join from a computer and enter the Meeting ID and Password listed on the front page of the meeting agenda.
- If using a tablet or phone, download the Zoom App and enter the Meeting ID and password listed on the front page of the meeting agenda.
Members of the public who join the Zoom meeting will not have video, and may request to speak using the following process: After joining the Zoom meeting, if you wish to speak, please select the "raise hand" option at the lower portion of your screen. The Meeting Host will send you a chat message to identify which item on the agenda you would like to speak on and will unmute your mic at the appropriate time.